Iris Resources - Digital Program Orders

Greeting all,

Just so you know even though I resigned and it was accepted by the BOD in
November - I am continuing to fill orders.  If you recall last year we
didn't even reach 40 orders for the year.

Placing the order form back in the bulletin after a few years
absence-----51 orders and they are still coming in.

Until a replacement is announced and approved I shall continue - Rita and
I worked too hard on this project not too.

The reason for the resignation - 9 years - lack of sales - get some fresh
ideas from someone else.  Seems all it took was putting it back in the
bulletin to be found.

Will still take those ideas even critique on the existing programs.  All
welcome.

Color Patterns - 6 orders
Storybook Gardens - 6 orders
Irises in the Garden - 5 orders