Calendars again

Even If the entire board had been receiving this calendar discussion, I would still recommend that we delay the vote on the motion on the floor until we could do the survey on News & Notes to give our members a chance to weigh in on how many might be purchased and when. That could be as little as 14 days delay. In the meantime if Janet wants to use the time to set up the calendar and have it ready to go I see no problem with that. We know we will print some, the only question is when and how many. Perhaps the survey would indicate we should print a few more than 750 or a few less. But if we begin the vote sooner we defeat all the efforts we are making to do this right. So I guess I am moving to Table the vote until say March 5th. We generally get 60% of the people getting News & Notes reading it within the following 5 days. That does not mean I think discussion should stop. There are several good marketing ideas that have been presented such as Lois’s idea on including a flyer in the show materials. And a Bulletin ad certainly makes sense. --Bob

--
Bob Pries
Zone 7a