From: 4c909d9b1 <4c909d9b1@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2016 9:45 pm
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Not getting current messages

I like the idea of taking pre-orders for the calendars.  I believe this was done many years ago when Olive Rice-Waters had the responsibility of the AIS Calendars.  It worked then and maybe it will work now.

The Tulsa Area Iris Society used to purchase calendars years go but, stopped when the calendars were only available after our fall sale.  I will ask them if they would be willing to do a pre-order and purchase them to have available at our April and May shows and also our September sale.

Paul W. Gossett