Travel

I will be traveling without a computer from Monday, March 2nd, through  Tues. March 17th.  Starting today, Feb. 28, no more show schedules will be approved until I return home.   As of today I am current--79 shows approved so far.  I will return home March 17 to a huge backlog which I will process as quickly as possible on a first-in, first-out basis.  If your show is waiting approval during that time, thanks for your patience.

Lois Rose
AIS Exhibitions Committee

Lois Rose
AIS Exhibitions Committee