Re: Announcement

Thank you Gary. I agree completely and have changed the agenda for the upcoming board meeting to read as follows:

ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ ÂÂÂ J.ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Garden Committee - Bob Pries

 a. National Collections - Charlies Carver

 b. Display and Test Gardens Programs - George Boyce

I have also sent an email to Kathleen requesting the same appear in the next IRISES in lieu of the prior committee name: National Collections, Display & Test Gardens.

This makes both the agenda and IRISES read much better. This should put an end to all of the comments.
Additionally, I need to remind people that AISDiscuss is not a forum to voice opinions of individuals

Michelle