From: Jim Morris <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org>
Date:02/05/2015 1:47 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Announcement

I am pleased to announce a new appointment and committee rename/realignment.

The former committee named National Collections, Display & Test Gardens will now be identified as simply the Gardens Committee, chaired by Bob Pries.

As part of this committee, Charlie Carver, Region 13, Orcas, WA, will chair the National Collections and will be added to the list-serve for AIS Discuss.*

And, AIS Director George Boyce, Region 3, Pennsylvania, (doing double duty in Region 1, NJ & NY for the 2016 & 2020 AIS Conventions) will chair the Display and Test Gardens program.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society

*John Jones: please activate this.