Re: AIS Library Daylily Check Lists

Jim AIS discuss does not allow attachments so cut and paste the list into an e-mail to Discuss and everyone will receive it.

----- Original Message -----
From: MORRISJE1@aol.com
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 1:11:27 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS Library Daylily Check Lists

AIS discuss members,

The items listed below are inventoried in the AIS Library from the
DuBose/Hager estate.  I know of no restrictions as to our distribution of  them.  I
am open to suggestions and offer three  possibilities:

1.  Offer them to the AIS Silent Auction
2.  Offer them to the American Hemercallis Society
3.  Offer them for sale on Ebay (only if someone would volunteer to  handle
same)

I would be interested in everyone's thoughts.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society