From: Dana Brown <ddbro@sbcglobal.net>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 7:06 pm
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] Library "Stuff"

Dave,
With or without the pictures I would think that if the info is
uplicated in the digital bulletin index then there would be no reason for
eeping the index cards.  My vote would be to shred and have a confetti
arty!!  LOL
Dana

ana D. Brown
alevil Iris Gardens & Kennels
ww.malevil-iris.com
ubbock, TX  79403
one 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset
dbro@sbcglobal.net
o sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
aissecretary@irises.org>
he archives for AISDiscuss are at:
ttp://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/