Re: Problems with 2012 Convention Website

maybe her name is IRIS ???

-----Original Message-----
From: Jill Bonino <aistreas@earthlink.net>
To: AISDiscuss <AISDiscuss@aisboard.org>
Cc: Kathy Chilton <ranchiris@aol.com>; Tim Valenzuela <tim@deadlyninja.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 24, 2012 3:09 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Problems with 2012 Convention Website

Hi All,
Well it is getting very interesting around here.
The Region 15 Convention website has been hacked and when you hit "enter"
after
yping in the website address you are redirected to a picture of a young
woman's
reasts complete with virus.   I was notified this morning, tried it myself,
and
m so furious I could spit.
I have checked the AIS website and it seems to be OK.
Until further notice, when you register go to www.irises.org, click on Member
ervices, click on Conventions and you will find a way to get to the 2012
onvention Registration form.
I apologize for this mess.  Our Convention webmaster is working on it.
Jill
o sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
aissecretary@irises.org>
he archives for AISDiscuss are at:
ttp://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/