From: Michelle Snyder <AISSecretary@irises.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] 2014 Convention in Dallas
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:23:33 -0700

The time for voting on the below motion has now passed.  The motion
carried.  As such, thanks to Paul's very hard work we now have a spring
convention through 2015.

"That the AIS Board of Directors accept the invitation from the Iris
Society of Dallas to host the 2014 AIS National Convention."

Michelle