RE: Withdrawal of ASI Motion

I would like to thank Jill for her decision and all who have voiced their
ideas, concerns and recommendations re including the sale of Francesca's copy
of The Genus Iris at Convention.Thank you Betsy, Lyn and Bob for all your time
and effort in organising this possible sale.
Warm regards to all,

Pat Toolan
ASI President
PO Box 568,
Angaston
SA 5353
08 85 648 286

> Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Withdrawal of ASI Motion
> From: jijones@usjoneses.com
> Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 17:08:38 -0800
> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
>
> I withdraw my second.
>
> John
> On Feb 7, 2012, at 2:58 PM, Jill Bonino wrote:
>
> > After conferring with Judy, I am withdrawing my motion regarding the ASI
sale of the Dykes Book in the 2012 Silent Auction.  Jill