Re: Motion to accept revised RVP Handbood

If it's going to be available on the web site, I'd expect people could print
their own if need be. Otherwise 50sheets @ $.06 ea = $3.00 + $1.00 for a 3
ring binder. So $4 x 22 RVP's = $88.00. Certainly no more than $100.00

--
Tom Gormley
P. O. Box 177, De Leon Springs, FL 32130