Re: April deadline for Irises

kELLY: i PRESUME YOU GOT MY AD  FOR THE sPRING ISSUE ok.?TheBulletin looked
great. Good Job Dave Niswonger

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelly D. Norris <kellydn@frontiernet.net>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Fri, Feb 18, 2011 11:22 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] April deadline for Irises

Hello all,

>From what I'm hearing, many people have received their January issue, and
hey're pleased with what they see.  My apologies for the lateness-we ran
nto a slew of the usual "first time" issues associated with a new business
elationship.

And yes, it's time to already think ahead to April.  If you have any
nnouncements, letters to the editor, contributions to In Your Backyard, or
egular installments, please email them to me at editor@irises.org as soon
s possible (by next week please).  The deadline was February 15.

Think spring!
--kdn

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris
Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm
Editor, Irises: The Bulletin of the American Iris Society
Bedford & Ames, IA
Zone 4b/5a
Read my blog at:  <http://www.kellydnorris.com/> http://www.kellydnorris.com
o sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
aissecretary@irises.org>
he archives for AISDiscuss are at:
ttp://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/