From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org] On Behalf Of Susan Boyce
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 6:11 PM
To: aisdiscuss
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Exhibition supplies

Hi all,
   I thought that I would give an update on the exhibition supplies that were in Jayme Adams possession.  Two weeks ago, Ken and Carol Coleman collected all of the supplies, paperwork, and medals from Jayme's house and drove down to my house and personally delivered all of the boxes to me.  I want extend a very large THANK YOU to Ken and Carol for collecting and delivering the exhibition supplies to me.  They now have been separted, sorted, counted, and reorganized.  A VERY long process.  On top of that the rosettes and ribbons ordered by Roy arrived this last week.  The 2009 show reports are now on their way to Karen and Ray Jones.
  Additionally, I had received a few orders for the exhibition supplies this last few weeks, but I had to wait for the new order of red ribbons to come in, as there were very few of them.  I have now boxed up the orders that I received, and they will be shipped out on Monday.
   The Exhibition supply department is now fully stocked and up and running.
Susan Boyce