Re: Condolences for Roy

The card says:

"I am writing on behalf of the President, Executives and members of the New Zealand Iris Society to convey our condolences after the sudden death of our President.  Yours faithfully, Peter Berry, Secretary NZ Iris Society."  They have also asked that their condolences be passed along to the Roy's family.

Michelle