From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org] On Behalf Of MORRISJE1@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:31 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] January 2010 Bulletin

To Kelly, Terry and Erica,

Wow!  Very impressive January Bulletin!  Thanks Terry for sending an advance copy as I am finalizing my April column copy.  The three of you faced a steep learning curve to convert the format and you got it done.  I'm going to have to figure out how to reconfigure my bookcase to handle the new size.

I'm sure that you will continue to experiment with sidebars, reverse white-on-black, type fonts, picture sizing, offsets, page bleed, etc.  I especially liked that on the color pages you used some of the section headings in color type.  That was well done and not over done.  The use of Photo Contest winners' pictures was awesome.  I would have liked to know what state they were from as many photographers are unknown to me.  And that is good!  It is so nice to see new people get some recognition.  Also the In Your Backyard
feature has that same possibility (love it).

Overall, I think people are going to be very pleased if not downright excited about the NEW Bulletin.  Well done!

Jim M.