From: SAMMYGIZ@aol.com
To: AISDiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:15 am
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Spring 2008 Reports

Hello and Happy Valentines Day to you and your significant  others.

Since this is my first time dealing with the reports for the National, and  I
want to do it right, I am asking that each of you try and get your report to
me a little earlier than might be thought was needed.  I am asking that the
reports be sent to me starting March 1 and that the cut off date for receiving
 reports will be March 24.  This should give me enough time to correct
anything that I need to do before submitting them to John for upload.   I know
this
seems a little early but I really want to make sure that I do a good  job and
not cause any unnecessary hardship for anyone.

Thank you very much,

Michelle Snyder
AIS Secretary

Awards. Go to AOL Music.