Re: Update on Roy

Dear Judy:

???? Glad to hear Roy is at home but I didn't know he had been sick. What happened? Dave N.

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Keisling <keisling@swbell.net>
To: AIS Discuss <AISdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 5:42 pm
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Update on Roy

Good news -- Roy is home.

  According to his daughter Sandra, he still finds it difficult to carry on long
conversations, so I was not able to talk with him tonight.

  He did relay through Sandra that he really appreciates all of the cards and
flowers and messages of good cheer that he has received during the past few
weeks.

  He is getting stronger by the day and his health is improving daily and hopes
to soon be back to full activity.

  Judy Keisling