Re: AIS 2010 Convention

It had never been presented to AISDiscuss for discussion as required by our standing rules regarding the use of the Board lists.

Briefly:

AISDiscuss is the mail list used to discuss AIS business. It has a subscriber list consisting of members of the AIS Board of Directors, Committee Chairpersons of Standing Committees, RVPs, Section Presidents and such other individuals as may from time to time be added by the AIS Board
of Directors.
The purpose of this list is to discuss AIS business, make motions, seconds and amendments to motions, but NOT FOR VOTING on said motions. Once a motion has been made and seconded, the AIS Secretary will post the motion on AISVote@aisboard.org and call for a vote on that mail list.

For a full description of the policies and description of the electronic services available to the board and others please goto:
http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/

And download the AIS Electronic Services Handbook

John