AIS 2010 Convention

Paul Gossett wrote that John Baker sent:

INVITATION

THE MADISON AREA IRIS SOCIETY INVITES THE AMERICAN IRIS SOCIETY TO HOLD
ITS ANNUAL CONVENTION IN MADISON, WISCONSIN IN THE YEAR 2010.

Having done all the basic groundwork concerning hotels, transportations, meals and gardens, and with the promised aid from the Minnesota Iris Society and the Wisconsin Iris Society (all of the above in Region 8), we feel that we can do a first-rate job of hosting the convention here in Madison.

John Baker, President
Madison Iris Society
4601 CTH TT
Sun Prairie, Wi 53590
(608) 825-7423

I move that the American Iris Society accept the Madison Area Iris Society invitation to host the AIS National Convention
in Madison, Wisconsin in the Year 2010.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Member AIS Board of Directors