Re: Turner Publishing agreement

Hi John and all.
When this came up last year, they (Turner) suggested that they would be happy to send the fliers to a mailing service of our choice (and that we control) and that they would reimburse us. I think that would satisfy "who controls the mailing list". The other part is -"do we want anybody sending fliers to our members? the junk mail theory"? This is a product that benefits AIS one way or another.
(We got around all of this last year by mailing fliers to the affiliates.)
Terry

John I Jones wrote:

I am ok with everything except the mailing to the members. I worry that we will be setting a precedent. I think we used to sell labels, but in the last 8 years or so I thought our policy was to not make the list available to anyone for commercial purposes.