Re: Injury report

Hi Gerry
It's hard to keep a good man down!
Just lay him down outside and he can pull weeds as the "CAPTIVE CULTIVATOR".
Place a dangling carrot at the end of the row.
When he gets good at pulling weeds out of the muck, we'll take bids on his services up in the NW -WHERE THE WEEDS ARE "DRY"????
As long as he is up and running by bloom season which, for you folks, is "any day now"!?
Take care
Terry
Think I'll go out and have a sun stroke!