Re: Teleconference Tonight Link

Hi Claire, I meant in AISTalk, I think of it as an email, sorry.  The link to the reports was there but not the invite to the meeting.  Doug

On Wednesday, December 16, 2020 at 4:42:53 PM UTC-5 itsaclear...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Doug.
The link to Zoom should be posted in AIS Talk along with links to the documents to be covered in the meeting. These are usually not sent in an email. The Zoom link is also on the AIS website. You aren't alone in asking. I usually receive two or three emails asking for the Zoom link. It is in AISTalk.
Hope this helps.
Claire S