Re: 100th Anniversary Logo-----

While that is going on do we need to HALT the 100th LOGO going out - until
such time as AIS as acquired permission???  You do realize  it is on
facebook, HIPS --- what is the consensus on this?  Since we don't have
permission yet???

Janet Smith
California

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 15:12:21 -0800, andi rivarola
<0b5865f51@rewrite.aisboard.org> wrote:
> Dave, sorry that you feel "not kept informed."
> As far as I know Paul Gossett is the Chairman of the 2020 CENTENNIAL
> COMMITTEE. The Committee is still forming, and Im sure as soon as things
> are a little more organized Paul or someone else will make an
> announcement.
> There will be a need for many, many contributors, volunteers and people
> in the know about AIS historic facts and events, so stay tuned for
> upcoming information and requests for help.
> Andi Rivarola
>
> On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Dave Silverberg  wrote:
>     FOR GENERAL (MY)  INFORMATION-----HAS A ROSTER OF THE MEMBERS OF THE
> 2020 CENTENNIAL COMMITTEE BEEN MADE PUBLIC. I’M ASKING THIS QUESTION
> BECAUSE EARLY LAST YEAR (2014) I WAS ASKED IF I WOULD BE WILLING TO
SERVE