Non-AIS Bulletins

In one of my bound volumes I have found:

A reprint of a John C Wister article in the Journel of the New York Boanical Garden, #21, pp 181-191 Oct 1920 titled "Notes on the History of the Bearded Iris"

and

The Bulletin of Peony News No, 11 April 1920, with an article written by Wister about a tour he took of European Iris Gardens

Does anyone have a loose copy of either of these articles? I would like to include them in the scan library. They would of course NOT be cut apart.

Scanning them from my hard back bound volume would be difficult at best, but one way or another I will get them done.

Thanks

John