Mendon, NY 14506
585-301-8256
Sent from my iPad

On Aug 2, 2021, at 6:52 PM, Lorene Crone <lorenerobinson@charter.net> wrote:

So sorry to hear of this loss to AIS.  I loved to hear him speak.  He will be missed.

Lorene

From: aistalk@googlegroups.com <aistalk@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jody Nolin
Sent: Monday, August 2, 2021 10:03 AM
To: aistalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Dave Silverberg

It is with deep regret that we mourn the passing of Dave Silverberg, our AIS Librarian.

Those of us who knew Dave knew what a powerhouse of energy he was.  Always working for the

conservation of AIS history.  He will be deeply missed.  Our sympathy and good thoughts go out to his wife, Nancy Price.

Thank you, Dave, for all you have done for us.

Will Plotner has stepped in to fill the Librarian position temporarily.  Thank you, Will

Jody Nolin