RE: Pedigrees

That’s great Bob, Thank you.  Doug

From: aistalk@googlegroups.com <aistalk@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Robert Pries
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 2:43 PM
To: aistalk <aistalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Pedigrees

First, My internet has been kicking in and out.. my apologies for whatever problems if any this has caused in communicating with me. A new modem will be in place next week.

I have created some templates for pedigrees that one can copy and paste images and text into. They can be found at  https://wiki.irises.org/Main/InfoAboutPedigrees Let me know if these are helpful and directions are clear. I will try to put together a program for doing pedigrees soon.

--

Bob Pries
Zone 7a