Request for Help for all AIS Affiliates and Sections

Hello everyone,

Please read the attached report by the AIS Membership Development Committee and let us know if you can help.
It's an unrecognizable world out there, and if we can help and support one another when it's most needed, then we have one very good reason to exist as an organization.

We really appreciate it.

--
Andi Rivarola