Re: Fwd: re; Summer bulletin

I agree. The AIS Summer Bulletin was superb. I read through it an enjoyed it enormously. Afterword I asked myself what made this issue so special and I could not put my finger on the reason, but it just felt comfortable. Later I thought maybe it was the organization which built interest in the convention and then ended with an invitation to the next one. Like the convention itself which seemed wonderful and appeared to have no glitches it just seemed to flow seamlessly. I found myself reading more than I usually get around to reading. Thanks to the Bulletin staff, Bob Pries

From: "Jim Morris" <1005@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org, perlpa@bellsouth.net
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2015 2:15:51 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Fwd: re; Summer bulletin

This was so good to receive that I thought I would share it with everyone.  We so seldom get compliments for the good efforts of our editorial staff that this was a refreshing "atta boy."  I've never met Phil Perlson but I thank him on behalf of all the good people who work so hard to publish a quality Bulletin.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris Society