Re: Error on the award winner list

Note If any of you viewed the wiki before changes were made, your computer may have those files cached and you may need to refresh to see all updates.

From: "Susan Boyce" <100T@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: "aisdiscuss" <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 1:31:08 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Error on the award winner list

 Hi all,

   I was just looking at the award winners on the iris wiki and for the Wister winners I noticed that Money in Your Pocket is a winner, but it has Keppel as the hybridizer.  That is an error as Money in Your Pocket is actually hybridized by Paul Black.

  Just thought that I would let all know.

Susan Boyce

--
Bob Pries