From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org] On
Behalf Of Michelle Snyder
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2016 2:35 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Cc: ais_affiliates@aisboard.org; AISStore@irises.org; aisstorefront@juno.com
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS 2017 Iris Calendars

Hi John,

Hope you are doing better.   I understand you may not be coming to the
National this spring.   I want to order 15 calendars.   Usually you bring them
to the meeting with you.   If you are,  indeed, not coming please let me know
what I owe you and I will send you a check when I get back home.   I will miss
you very much if you are unable to make it to Newark.   Please say hi to Kay
for me.

love,
Michelle
Sent using CloudMagic
Email<https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=8.4.33&pv=6.0.1&source=emai
l_footer_2>
On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 11:49 AM, John Ludi
<4eae69f11@rewrite.aisboard.org<mailto:4eae69f11@rewrite.aisboard.org>>
wrote:

Hello all,

The supply of the AIS 2017 Iris Calendars has arrived at the AIS Storefront.
Early orders will be mailed this coming Tuesday.

There is still time to place orders at the SPECIAL EARLY DISCOUNT PRICE
(CUTOFF DATE MAY 1,2016). USA: individual calendar $7.00, packet of 10 $40.00;
Canada: individual calendar $9.00, packet of 10 $50.00; International:
individual calendar $12.00, packet of 10 $60.00.

For orders after May 1,2016, STANDARD PRICE will be: USA: individual calendar
$8.00, packet of 10 $50.00; Canada individual copy $10.00, packet of 10
$55.00; International individual calendar $14.00, packet of 10 $65.00.

Prices include Shipping and Handling Fee.

John & Kay Ludi
AIS Storefront
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/571288c68651a8c6042cst01vuc

<aissecretary@irises.org<mailto:aissecretary@irises.org>>