Re: Secretary Traveling

John,

I have been in touch with the secretary of BIS and the dukes has been posted to me about a week ago.

Michelle

Sent using CloudMagic Email
On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 9:20 PM, <MORRISJE1@aol.com> wrote:

Gerry,

Did we ever receive the Dykes Medal from BIS?  They never  answered my
emails about the one sent with the wrong  engraving.

Jim Morris

In a message dated 4/9/2016 12:10:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,