Re: On the road again

Dorothy,

Funny story!  I know he always liked hot sauce.  We iris people  are a
funny lot, aren't we?

Jim M.

In a message dated 4/7/2013 4:52:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
DWiris@aol.com writes:

Hi Jim  and all,

I will never forget the time, many years ago, that Jimmy Burch  was in
Cleveland on business and he came to see our garden. We took  him to dinner
at a
Mexican type restaurant, When he ordered his  dinner he asked for the
hottest  item on the menu and asked for extra  hot sauce on the side. His
head
broke out  in sweat as he was eating,  but he was happy with his hot meal.

Dorothy  Willott