From: Michelle Snyder
<AISSecretary@irises.org>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011
9:41:43 AM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Motion regarding image submission for iris
registrations

Hello all,

The time for voting on the below motion has now
ceased.  There were a total of 9
YES votes and 7 NO votes received.  Based on
the need for only a simple majority
of nine votes to be received for a motion
to pass or not, the below motion has
passed.

"A)The AIS Registrar shall
begin requesting volunteer image submission
with registrations.  Images shall
be accepted by the Registrar, archived in the
AIS Library, and displayed on
the Iris Encyclopedia.  Submission of images to
the AIS constitutes
permission for any and all AIS uses.

B)  The AIS President shall appoint a
registration committee to facilitate
implementation of registration image
collection, archiving, and disposition.
This committee shall propose
suggested guidelines for registration images by
August 1, 2011."

Michelle
sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary