Re: AIS website communications

 As per the suggestion, I have added the various existing
Region websites to the "AIS Regions" page for easy access. Additionally the
listing on the "Links" page now references people back to the "AIS Regions"
page for full info.
Christopher Hollinshead | AIS Website

Christopher,
    These changes are pretty much what I was thinking, I think it will be of
great help to those individuals trying to find a quick resource close to
home.
    Thanks, that was super fast on those changes!
Kitty