Re: Bulletin

Hi Terry,

If you can wait until the convention is over I will be glad to go down to
the Main P.O. and start an inquiry.

First  question is ... Did you in fact mail your catalogs at the same Post
office and the same time as the AIS Bulletin?...If not how many days
difference was there?  If so did you also actually see with your own eyes
the AIS  Mailing?  Or were they mailed at different Post Offices?  Trust me
these are VERY important facts.

I will also need your permit number and the permit number for the AIS
Bulletin and the mailing Post Office for each.  The date they were each
mailed and where they were presented (Back Dock or counter or station) .
Finally the aprox. beakdown of your sacks(trays) and for the AIS Mailling as
well.

With these things in mind I can get the reasons or get them to find and fix
the problem.

All My Best

Will