Re: Thank you

In a message dated 3/29/2006 4:07:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bfilardi@comcast.net writes:
The April issue of the Bulletin has been printed

Bruce, we received the Bulletin yesterday and Don and I were so pleased with
our advertisment (the color pages really pulled it together) and the article
was really lovely with the photos you used. We think it was the best Bulletin
ever with all the great articles and the way you set it up. Thanks so much.

Ginny