RE: Amended motion regarding library exhibits

I also agree with Jim's rewording of the motion, and if everyone agrees and it
is possible to "call the question", I second Jill's call.

Cheryl

> Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:09:27 -0800
> From: aistreas@earthlink.net
> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
> Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Amended motion regarding library exhibits
>
> I also agree with Jim's rewording and if both Bob and Jeanne agree, then I
would call the question if I can do that on AISDiscus? Another 7 days of
discussion seems too long...Jill

11/28/09 07:45:00

> >To sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
> ><aissecretary@irises.org>
> >The archives for AISDiscuss are at:
> >http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/

http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MFESRP&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_M