Re: Motion for library exhibits

To All:
    I agree to the change in wording (see below) to the Pries motion I
seconded at the beginning of this discussion:

    *I move to amend my motion so that it establishes a committee to
look into  traveling exhibits, and possibly suggest possibilities and
that it report back by the end of February.*

Jeanne Clay Plank