From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of John I Jones
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 10:44 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Sid DuBose Memorabilia and Library exhibits

When Jeanne and Bob Plank and I went through the items in Sid
DuBose's estate we collected quite a few memorabilia for the AIS
Library. Prior to them being delivered to the AIS Library, Bob and
Jeanne set up a display of most of the objects in their home and took
pictures of them.

Bob sent the pictures to me so they could be compiled into a viewable
document and made available for people to see as an example of what
sorts of things could be made part of a traveling exhibit.

I have posted a PDF file titles Sid_DuBose_Memorabilia.pdf on the
aisboard.org website at:

http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/

With most browsers all you have to do is click on the file name and
it will download (and depending on your settings in some cases open
automatically)

John

<aissecretary@irises.org> The archives for AISDiscuss are at: