Re: Sid DuBose Memorabilia and Library exhibits

John,

Do you have any idea who the woman is in the picture to the left of the
floral picture?

Paul

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:44:01 -0800 John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
writes:
> When Jeanne and Bob Plank and I went through the items in Sid
> DuBose's estate we collected quite a few memorabilia for the AIS
> Library. Prior to them being delivered to the AIS Library, Bob and
> Jeanne set up a display of most of the objects in their home and
> took
> pictures of them.
>
> Bob sent the pictures to me so they could be compiled into a
> viewable
> document and made available for people to see as an example of what
>
> sorts of things could be made part of a traveling exhibit.
>
> I have posted a PDF file titles Sid_DuBose_Memorabilia.pdf on the
> aisboard.org website at:
>
> http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/
>
> With most browsers all you have to do is click on the file name and
>
> it will download (and depending on your settings in some cases open
>
> automatically)
>
> John

Liberty University Online
Earn a bachelors degree online in Nursing. Get free info now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=D7waxMM8HC5UKR7Df9fzGgAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAQAAAAFAAAAAPlVMz8AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABSGmAAAAAA=