Re: Press Releases

Hi Bob and all
Several years ago, we ( Erica and I) set up a "template" for a public
announcement of the AIS National medal award winners with pictures. This was
done after the October bulletin was ready to go to press since all of the
material was in there and could easily be retrieved. This was intended to go
to all national garden magazines. Somehow, these CD's never got down the
pipeline to the magazines.
I think it's time has come to try again. Well, almost. Erica and Kelly and I
will all have our hands full adapting the January Bulletin to the new 8 1/2
x 11" template.
When I get home tomorrow, I'll see what we can scare up.
The Rose Society does a good job of promoting their all american winners and
I dont see why we cant do the same thing. Sure beats trying to promote the
library!
Terry