RE: Fresno Iris Society's founder Dr. John Weiler

Hi Janet,

I have a friend who might know something that would help you but he is out of
town until Saturday, so I will give him a call to see if he has any anecdotes
for you.  Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheryl Deaton

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/