Re: Motion for library exhibits

    Please, everyone, do not forget that the AIS Foundation should be
included in our thoughts and plans involving the AIS Library.  THe
Hager/DuBose endowment trust is to be used specifically -- I'll grant
you interest only for the first 20 years -- but nonetheless
specifically for the AIS Library (or an AIS Library.)
    Funds in that account could be available for producing a more viable
library -- "traveling," or on loan to appropriate locations, or even
for renting a suite of rooms that would house library inventory in a
more useful arrangement than is currently  in place. There are funds
outside of the immediate AIS treasury, however anything we do should
be in concert with the AIS Foundation as many of the inventory items
in the AIS Library are items placed there by and through the
Foundation -- such as all the Hager/DuBose memorabilia.
    It is anticipated that soon there will be photos available on line
of some of the artifacts in the Hager/DuBose collection.
    Jeanne