RE: Motion for library exhibits Reply part one

Good suggestions Will.  Okay Bob, you said the money is out there, Will has
said a preliminary exhibit would cost @$500 for a trifold.  We need to figure
in insurance. Bob mentioned 3 possible venues that might be interested, would
one of them, as Will suggested, be willing to "host" the exhibit and also pay
to ship it back once the exhibit time was over?

Bob, Jean Morris & Janet Smith - would it be possible to create a CD on the
Storybook Garden at MOBOT and offer them the 'traveling exhibit'.???

Cheryl

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMT

http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MFESRP&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_M

http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MFESRP&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_M

> >> To sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
> >> <aissecretary@irises.org>
> >> The archives for AISDiscuss are at:
> >> http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/

> > Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection.

> > To sign-off this list, send email to the AIS Secretary
> > <aissecretary@irises.org>
> > The archives for AISDiscuss are at:
> > http://www.aisboard.org/lists/aisdiscuss/

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/windows-7/default.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID2472
7::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:112009