From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Michelle Snyder
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2009 11:47 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Fall Board Meeting Motions

If there are any questions concerning the motion mentioned in Lynn's
email, during the strategic planning meeting on Sunday morning, an
action was requested that required a motion.  Since there was a quorum
present at the meeting President Roy Epperson called a short business
meeting in order to make the motion which involved a fund raising
event.  The motion passed.  I am sure our Recording Secretary will be
sending the motion in its entirety to John so it can be posted to the
web site.

Michelle

07:54:00