Re: Reminder-especially to AIS Board and AIS RVPs-Convention Meeting

Rita: I will be at the meeting and will be happy to answer any questions. But I suspect I can be of more value listening to concerns and opinions.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rita Gormley" <ritagormley@yahoo.com>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Cc: "Carrie Winter" <carriewinter@att.net>, "Debbie Strauss" <dkstraus@swbell.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 2:59:20 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Reminder-especially to AIS Board and AIS RVPs-Convention Meeting

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

8:00-9:00 am-RVP Reception

9:00-10:30 am-RVP Board Of Counselors All RVPâs)

Join us!

We hope many of the AIS RVPs will be able to attend the Convention as more and more Regions are providing funding for RVPs to attend the meetings important to the Region.  The schedule of meeting and events is also on the AIS website -

http://www.madisoniris.org/Convention/Meeting_Schedule.htm

.

As we did last year, there will be a Special Brunch and meeting for RVPs to get acquainted and discuss issues.

There will not be formal presentations to the RVP by AIS Board and Chair persons (as we did last year but was way too time consuming) but we ask that all AIS Board and Chair persons attend to answer questions from the RVPs.  Carrie Winter, RVP Region 4 is the Chair of this meeting and will provide an Agenda and Debbie Strauss is Secretary.

Rita Gormley

RVP Counselor