Modification to Fall 2009 Board Meeting motion #34

Title: Modification to Fall 2009  Board Meeting motion #34
There is a difficulty in the wording of Fall Board Meeting 2009 Motion #34 i.e.: That we raise the registration fee to $15.00 effective June 30, 2010. Passed

Transfers and Reserves will remain at $10.00 with the above wording. All reserves and transfers AFTER June 30, 2010 will require an additional $5.00 payment when registered.

The simplest modification to to the motion, as passed, would be: Move that the AIS BOD modify Fall Board Meeting 2009 Motion 34 to read: “That we raise the registration
fees to $15.00 effective June 30, 2010”.

This will resolve the ambiguity as to pricing of transfers and reserves and eliminate the necessity for an additional payment when reserves are registered.

We request that a BOD member submit a motion to effect this modification. As administrative officers we cannot initiate motions.

Thanks,

Mike & Anne Lowe
Registrar/Recorder