Re: Financial report

John has it set so attachments can't be added to eliminate viruses.

Jay

Why don't you just distribute the PDF file of the Report as a normal attachment to an e-mail. Less complex for folks to access/open etc.

Of course to read PDF files each recipent needs to have Adobe Acrobat reader on their computer. (most people already have this as it is a free and widely used utility program)

Chris.

irishud@earthlink.net wrote:
Some can and some can't. Maybe John can help.

Jay

I can't open the file either. I get the same message.

Paul

--
All Things Iris
The Iris Gallery