      From: John Jones <100h@rewrite.aisboard.org>
 To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
 Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:10 PM
 Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] 2016 Iris Introductions

I do not have a date yet. The proof readers are still working on it.

Thanks

John
__________________
John and Joanne Jones
Registrar-Recorders, American Iris Society
aisregistrar@irises.org

Director, American Iris Society

35572 Linda Drive
Fremont, CA 94536

> On Mar 11, 2017, at 8:53 AM, Jill Bonino <7115fb371@rewrite.aisboard.org>
wrote:

> Hi John
>
> Thanks for the info. Do you know when the printed version of the 2016 R&I
will be available?

> Jill
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Mar 10, 2017, at 11:42 PM, John Jones <100h@rewrite.aisboard.org>
wrote:

>> The new version of the Introductions list with the correct column headers
will say CORRECTED HEADERSB  at the top of the page.

>> The correct order is:
>>
>> Iris NameB  B  ClassB  RegistrantB  B  Reg YearB  B  Introduction yearB  B
B  Introduced by